Spirit Team Program - BaliSpirit Festival
Welcome to the Spirit Team Application Form for 2014! We are delighted you are interested in volunteering for the BaliSpirit Festival 2014 (March 19th - 23rd)! A few important things to note before you get started:
- 1) A lot of time and energy goes into the processing of applications, so please only fill in the application if you are fully committed to joining the team and have confirmed your availability for all mandatory dates (outlined below).
- 2) There are a number of positions available, each requiring different work dates and shift hours. The majority of shifts will be carried out during the festival week. However, some positions are needed up to two or even three weeks prior to the Festival Opening, and some continue up to a week after the Festival Closing Party.
- 3) When booking your travel dates, note that the Balinese Hindu Holiday of Nyepi (Silent Day) will fall on March 31st, 2014. Over a full 24-hour period, no one is permitted to leave his or her hotel or home, and no flights will leave or enter Bali.
- 4) All foreign travelers to Indonesia must have a valid passport that will not expire within six months of travel within Indonesia. Please fill in this application with your full name, as stated in your passport, and include your full name in the subject heading of all emails sent to the Spirit Team address. We'll be happy to use your nick name or Sanskrit name in person, but birth names are best for smooth online communication.
About the Application:
- 1) When completing the following application, please be as specific as possible about your preferred position, experience, and dates of your availability.
- 2) Attendance of the Spirit Team orientations, scheduled at least 2 days prior to the Festival's Opening Day, is MANDATORY. If you cannot attend orientation, you will not be considered for a Spirit Team position. Therefore, please plan to arrive NO LATER THAN March 16th 2014.
- 3) This application includes everything we need to know to place you in the ideal role. Please do not send a separate CV or resume.
Now, let's get started!