Book your tickets at HUBUD & Enjoy Local Discounts!
HUBUD (Monkey Forest Road 88x, Ubud) is now an official ticketbox for BaliSpirit Festival 2017 and is selling special Discount Passes for Locals as well as general festival passes.
In order to qualify for the discounted tickets for locals, you would need to show proof of Indonesian Citizenship or residency, such as:
- KITAS or KITAP, Retirement Visa, 1-year Business Visa or a Social Budaya Visa
- Indonesian KTP, Indonesian Driver’s License or Indonesian Passport
- These are the only accepted proofs and they must be valid at the time of the festival. You will be required to present your Indonesian or Bali ID or passport with appropriate visa when purchasing the ticket and at the festival in order to receive your wristband and gain access to the festival grounds. Failure to do so will result in you being denied access to the festival. Your purchased electronic ticket will NOT be refunded and can NOT be transferred to another person.
- If you live far from Ubud, you can conveniently book your discounted tickets via GO-TIX.
Monkey Forest Road 88x, Ubud;
Ticket Sales Open: 9am-5pm daily
Passes & Tickets
The following passes are available for purchase at HUBUD
- 5 DAY/NIGHT FULL PASS
- 5 DAY/NIGHT TEENAGER FULL PASS
- 5 DAY COMMUNITY PASS
- SINGLE DAY SPIRIT PASS
- 3 NIGHT ONE WORLD ONE STAGE PASS
- VIP 3 NIGHT ONE WORLD ONE STAGE PASS
- BREATHFEST SPECIAL EVENT
- FORREST YOGA SPECIAL EVENT
All other ticket types are only available at regular rates online or at the festival. You can see the full details of each ticket type in the Ticket Guide here.
If you are not sure which ticket type is right for you, please refer to our Ticket Guide for full details of what is and what is not included in each ticket type. Make your selection carefully as tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
You will receive your electronic ticket via email. This ticket can then be exchanged for a wristband at the festival entrance. You will receive more information about the festival, about exchanging your electronic ticket and other relevant details via email in the days before the festival. If you have any questions before then, make sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us here.
Thank you for your purchase and we look forward to welcoming you to BaliSpirit Festival 2017!