USE GO-TIX & GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!
This special offer is for INDONESIAN CITIZENS AND EXPATS / LOCALS who use GO-TIX!
In order to qualify for the GO-TIX discounted tickets, you would need to show proof of Indonesian Citizenship or residency, such as:
- KITAS or KITAP, Retirement Visa, 1-year Business Visa or a Social Budaya Visa
- Indonesian KTP, Indonesian Driver’s License or Indonesian Passport
- These are the only accepted proofs and they must be valid at the time of the festival. You will be required to present your Indonesian or Bali ID or passport with appropriate visa along with your electronic ticket in order to receive your wristband and gain access to the festival grounds. Failure to do so will result in you being denied access to the festival. Your purchased electronic ticket will NOT be refunded and can NOT be transferred to another person.
- For those Expats and Indonesian Citizens who live in Ubud, Bali, you can also buy passes at HUBUD
Passes & Tickets
The following passes are available at discounted rates for locals:
- 5 DAY/NIGHT FULL PASS - PRICE Indonesian citizens: Rp. 4,000,000 / Expats: Rp. 5,000,000 (Regular $650)
- SINGLE DAY SPIRIT PASS - PRICE Indonesian citizens: Rp. 950,000 / Expats: Rp. 1,350,,000 (Regular $149)
All other ticket types are only available at regular rates and Early Bird discounts. You can see the full details of each ticket type in the Ticket Guide here.
How to purchase with GO-TIX
STEP 1: Open GO-JEK app and click on GO-TIX:
STEP 2: Select "Events" Tickets
STEP 3: Search for BaliSpirit Festival
You will then see two events:
1. BaliSpirit Festival - Indonesian Citizen Special - This event has special priced tickets for Indonesian Citizens
2. BaliSpirit Festival - Expat Special - This event has special priced tickets for expats living in Bali and Indonesia
Please select the event which corresponds to your status. Read the event description carefully and then continue with ticket selection.
STEP 4: Select your desired ticket type and continue with payment
Choose which ticket you want and then select how many tickets you wish to purchase. Then click on "Next" to continue with payment.
If you are not sure which ticket type is right for you, please refer to our Ticket Guide for full details of what is and what is not included in each ticket type. Make your selection carefully as tickets are non-refundable.
NOTE: "Convenience Fee" is the ticket processing fee charged by GO-TIX. "Admin Fee" is the credit card processing fee. If you pay using GO-PAY, you will NOT be charged the Admin Fee.
STEP 5: You will receive your electronic ticket via email
You will receive your electronic ticket via email. This ticket can then be exchanged for a wristband at the festival entrance. You will receive more information about the festival, about exchanging your electronic ticket and other relevant details via email in the weeks before the festival. If you have any questions before then, make sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us here.
Thank you for your purchase and we look forward to welcoming you to BaliSpirit Festival 2017!