Healing Huts @ Bali Spirit Festival 2023
Private sessions in Alternative Health and Medicine, Personal Growth, Spiritual Well-Being
Side by side with the Dragon Tea Temple area, Kush Spa offers foot acupressure, back massage, face massage, head & shoulder massage. The treatments focus on balance and rejuvenation with a goal of deep relaxation and healing.
Discover Access Bar, Chakra Healing, Tarot, Jyotish – Vedic Astrology, Gene Keys, and Human Design Readings, all available at this year’s Healing Huts.
Experience Thai Massage, Bodywork, Acupuncture, Esalen® Massage,Osteopath. Watsu, Bach Flower remedy, Iridology, Cranio Sacral or Chiropractic Therapy
Pre-book your Sessions at https://wa.me/628113888126 / [email protected]
Join us daily from 8.00am–10.00pm @ Puri Padi Hotel & The Yoga Barn.
Enjoy the heart of the festival community with our thriving daytime Dharma Fair market place and community Pool Vibe Stage. with world class teachers, guest presenters, yogis, artists, healers, innovative thinkers and musicians from around the world.
What you’ll find at the Dharma Fair:
- Community Pavilion featuring yoga, movement & meditation classes, family-friendly classes, seminars and discussions all-day long from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Healing Huts – Healers and Readers area where you can book a session with one of the region’s most esteemed practitioners or take part in healing-focused seminars and talks
- Spirit Pools – Relax and chill with International DJs, juice bar and fun vibes throughout the day from 10:30-4pm
- Food Market: Diverse selection of healthy, organic and vegan food prepared by some of Bali’s finest restaurants and vendors
- Market Stalls of locally made handicrafts, jewelry, clothing and gifts with an emphasis on artisanship and ethical commerce.
- Non-profit organizations information area
- Balinese cultural performances daily
Spirit Pools: Daytime Music
Daily from 10:30 am – 4:00 PM
The Pool Vibe Stage is an epic vibe, located in the corner of the Dharma Fair. Dance, Sing, chant and enjoy a variety of offerings including Indonesian performers, traditional dancers, international DJs and musicians. Enjoy all multi-culture and unique acts on this stage.
KIDS ZONE: FUN ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN
By donation / at the door
BaliSpirit Festivals Kid Zone is our dedicated world of kid friendly fun for children aged 2-12 years. The 2023 BaliSpirit Festival’s Kids Zone presented by Kancil Art Bali. Click here to see more info about Kancil Art Bali.
Feel welcome to drop your kids off and let them run free to enjoy a full art and craft activities.
We are committed to providing a safe, positive and inspiring experience for your children so you are able to relax and enjoy your workshops too!
Please NOTE: Children under 2 years of age are welcome to join in with a parent or guardian. All paints and art materials are non-toxic and mostly washable but please wear clothing that may be “color enhanced”. Bring your own: snack, water bottle, hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
The 2023 BaliSpirit Festival’s Kids Zone presented by Kancil Art Bali. Click here to see more info about Kancil Art Bali