8th BaliSpirit Festival Launches Daytime Line Up Announced
The 8th annual BaliSpirit Festival, a Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance & Music – March 31 until April 5, 2015, is maintaining its reputation as one of the top festivals in the world.
Offering rejuvenation and inspiration to all who enter its tropical grounds, the festival invites some of the world’s greatest instructors offering diverse workshops in yoga, meditation, music and dance, as well as seminars in healing and health.
Drawing in a global audienceof 6000 from over 50 countries, the tranquil town of Ubudin Bali will be transformed into an international cornucopia of world music and yogic fun. On the Coco Love Stage the festival features a Bhakti feast of world-renowned devotional music. Passionate about celebrating diversity, The One World Night Music Stage brings together music and traditions from every corner of the planet, staying true to the festival’s message of peace, love and positivity.
For 2015 The BaliSpirit Festival daytime line-up features presenters from over a dozen countries.
Feed your yoga habit with an eclectic mix of some of the world’s top yoga teachers including:
– Noah Maze (USA): Recognised as one of yoga’s greatest teachers, Noah’s classes have been described as a magical experience no matter what style you practice. Come and try his classes for yourself and transform your practice forever.
– Ronan Tang (China): Combining traditional Chinese medicine, asana, meditation, Pranayama, meridian massage and more, Ronan’s classes aim to help you cultivate balance and harmony in your lives.
– Simon Borg Olivier (AUS): Co-Director of Yoga Synergy Sydney, Simon uses his profound knowledge of human anatomy and yoga physiology to bring a casino deeper level to his traditional Hatha based classes.
– Maryam Askari (FRA) This world renowned Iyengar based teacher encourages her students to focus on alignment and her classes are structured to help each and every person discover their hidden strengths and believe in themselves above all else.
The Festival seminar programme will feature a range of healing experts who will be giving talks and running workshops throughout the festival including:
– Lorin Roche (USA) and Margot Anand (FRA)- Tantra Yoga, Relationships and Sexuality
– TanishkaTantrika(AUS)- Goddess and Priestess of the Divine Feminine
– Jeffrey Amstrong (CAN) Vedic Astrology
– Kat Dawes (AUS) Creator of NOWism and promoter of the Powerful Present Moment
Getting you up to dance at the Festival will be the Hoop Yogini Jocelyn Gordon, Masala Bhangra with Sarina Jain, Tribal Fusion Belly Dance with Deb Rubin, Embodied Hip Hop with Daniel Rojas and many more.
Described as one of the most vibrant and uplifting festivals happening to date, this inspirational event unifies the global community through live music, yoga, dance, encouraging people to spread the message of positive change in their homes, communities and worldwide.
BaliSpirit’s dedicated Family day ‘HariCintaKelurga’ is the perfect excuse to involve the whole family with fun workshops, creative performances and bilingual classes. Immerse yourself in the buzz of the marketplace at the Dharma Fair which brings together delicious healthy food, exceptional healers and traditional Indonesian performances while you eat your lunch!
You can rest easy knowing your participation in the festival has a positive effect on local communities with more than US$85,000 raised over the last 8 years by the founders of BaliSpirit who are passionate about giving back to local charities, providing funding for outreach programmes and donating to reforestation campaigns.
Now in its 8th year, the increasingly global BaliSpirit Festival will take place from
March 31 – April 5, 2015.
Early Bird Passes are ON SALE now.
For a complete line-up and to purchase your passes, visit www.balispiritfestival.com.
Pictures can be found here:http://balispiritmedia.com/news/2014/05/30/best-pictures-of-balispirit-festival-2014/
Promotional Videos can be found here:(http://youtu.be/MR6tlcvErxI)