New Music Line Up for BaliSpirit Festival 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BALI, Indonesia – February 2, 2015:
The 8th annual BaliSpirit Festival, a Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance & Music in Ubud, Bali – March 31 until April 5, 2015, is maintaining its reputation as one of the top festivals in the world.
Located in Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA), this year’s BaliSpirit Festival will include well-world renowed musicians. The Bhakti Nights is a two days full of vibrant music concerts, with the headliners Ajeet Kaur: Devotional Chant from USA, Maneesh de Moor from Netherland, followed by Kevin James from USA, Peia from USA and Ali Ghamsari from Iran.
For another musical performances, BaliSpirit Festival also have “One World, One Stage” concerts for three days, features some of the best world-renowned performers such as:
- Deya Dova, a female electronic producers and a ground breaking vocalist recording from Australia
- Desert Dwellers, an Electronica group from USA
- David Block (The Human Experience) from USA
- Markandeya Project, a visionary pop/roots band from Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Spirit of the Hornbill, a dance academy focused on Dayak dance and music from Indonesia
- Murray Kyle, A multi-instrumentalist troubadour from Northern NSW.
- Matsumoto Zoku (Koji Matsumoto and Reo Matsumoto), a Contemporary Stateless Music (Dig & More) from Japan.
- Vieux Cissiko, a Griot man carrying the lineage of his Cissokho kinsfolk from Ziguinchor, Southern Senegal.
- Farafi (Joy Tyson and Darlini Singh Kaul), afro-folk duo acapella from India.
- Dustin Thomas, a traveling singer-songwriter from USA
BaliSpirit Festival’s night concerts inspire visitors from all over the world to rave about the quality and diversity of world music that they hear. The Festival’s after-dark lineup is powered by extraordinary musicians and dancers who encourage conscious living and well-being for individuals in communities around the world.
Ajeet Kaur is a fresh new presence in the world of New Age Music and devotional chant. Growing up in a musical and spiritual home, Ajeet now shares her love of devotional practice as a Spirit Voyage recording artist, yogi, and teacher. Her discovery of music as a form of healing and connection began at a young age, leading her to study traditional Indian and Irish music and to fill her spiritual practice with the sound current. Ajeet now tours the world both with her own band and with beloved chant artist Snatam Kaur. For more information about Ajeet Kaur, see: www.ajeetkaurmusic.com
Born in a musical family in the Netherlands, pianist/singer and producer Maneesh de Moor mastered the art of sound synthesis and studio engineering, after studying classical and jazz piano. He specialises in the crossover of ethnic/traditional styles and modern atmospheres and genres. He has collaborated with many musicians from around the globe and released the groundbreaking solo album “SADHANA, an ethno-ambient journey into Oneness” and the piano meditation music album “Signatures on Water”. For more information about Maneesh, see: mdmsound.com
Drawing in a global audience of 6000 from over 50 countries, the tranquil town of Ubud in Bali will be transformed into an internatioal cornucopia of world music and yogic fun. On the Coco Love Stage the festival features a Bhakti feast of world-renowned devotional music. Passionate about celebrating diversity, The One World Night Music Stage brings together music and traditions from every corner of the planet, staying true to the festival’s message of peace, love and positivity.The 2015 The BaliSpirit Festival daytime line-up features presenters from over a dozen countries. For a complete line-up, schedules and to purchase your passes, visit www.balispiritfestival.com.
Contact: Yuliani Supandji, Media Assistant Manager – [email protected]