BaliSpirit Festival is a family-friendly festival, offering activities for all ages!
Kids activities feature of arts and crafts and more at the KIDS ZONE.
OPEN: May 4 – 7 (Thursday-Sunday) – 8:00am-5:00pm
Kid Zone ticket at the door: BY DONATION
A dedicated world of kid friendly fun for children aged 2-12 years.
Please NOTE: Children under 2 years of age are welcome to join in with a parent or guardian. If you would like your kids to be accompanied by a Balinese nanny, she will have free access to the festival.
All paints and art materials are non-toxic and mostly washable but please wear clothing that may be “color enhanced”.
Bring your own: snack, water bottle, hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE FESTIVAL WITH CHILDREN
- Children aged from 2-12 can join in the family-friendly activities at the Kids Zone 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Babysitting services are not available at the Kids Zone;
- Children aged 0-2 are welcome to use all of the facilities of the Kids Zone, however they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, nanny or babysitter (maximum 1 person per child).
- Children 12 years and under can enjoy the Dharma Fair for free. Please note that this area does not include babysitting so your child must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted in adult classes and workshops. Teens over 12 years old with a full pass can enter the pavilions to participate in the workshops.
- All parents/guardians with children aged 12 or under are required to sign a waiver before entering the festival venue. BaliSpirit Festival reserves the right to deny entry to any child if the parent or guardian does not sign this waiver.
- BaliSpirit Festival does not provide a lifeguard at any of the swimming pools so if a child chooses to use the swimming pool then the parent/guardian must take full responsibility for their child. BaliSpirit Festival highly recommends that your child does not swim unattended.
- BaliSpirit Festival may use any and all photographs and/or videos taken of your child/children during the event for advertising or promotional materials.
- For older kids (ages 12-18), we have created the Teenager Pass with a special 50% discount to all adult ticket types. Please email to [email protected].