Inner Ocean Collective
Watsu Water Healing
We are a collective of trained aquatic bodyworkers, yogis, freedivers, and sound healers on a mission to rediscover our liquid body and explore the deep ocean within.
We facilitate private and group sessions in therapeutic waters around the world, and weekly at the Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali.
Together we accompany individuals on a collective journey to unwind, release tension and soothe the nervous system. Through intuitive movement, mind-body-voice connection and freedom of expression, we drop into a deeply relaxed state.
Experience Inner Ocean Water Healing daily at 10:00-12:00 am in the heated pool at the Nest, located in the back area of the Yoga Barn, at this years Festival:
Inner Ocean Water Journey
A guided water and sound journey explores the spaciousness of breath, the connection to heart and body, and the sensation of release after dynamic and energetic movement.
Participants are invited to dance, freely unwind themselves—finding their own way of expression and allowing energy to flow into motion.
A collective journey of embracing our authenticity, wild power and sweetly surrendering into the absolute embodiment of wholeness.
A safe & soft space with magical healing soundscapes, you are invited to come as you are and to remember the essence of your liquid roots.
All Inner Ocean Warm Water Sessions end in a floating meditation, supported by pillows and props. Here, facilitators offer aquatic bodywork in the form of gentle stretch, massage, and passive joint movement.
All facilitators are trained aquatic bodyworkers, dancers and movement makers.
- All Watsu Water Healing Sessions end in a floating meditation facilitated in a heated pool (35deg Celsius), and supported by pillows and props.
- The practice of Watsu includes aquatic bodywork in the form of gentle stretch, massage, and passive joint movement.
- NO swimming or dance experience is required – every-BODY is welcome.
- The pool has LIMITED CAPACITY, please arrive by 10:00 am to reserve your space.
- Bring a bathing suit, a towel & eco-friend shower amenities if you have them
- Have a water bottle with you for refreshment
- Night time private sessions are also available to book through the Wellness Center: +6281 3888 126