Starting as a young child in ballet brought my childhood dream to fruition by traveling around the world dancing professionally with New York Theatre Ballet, Eglevsky Ballet, and Hamilton Ballet Theatre. As a teenager, I danced with Princeton Ballet II, currently known as American Repertory Ballet. This foundation extended throughout my whole life and with other endeavors such as founding a not for profit organization called Live Dance Live, an extensive 20 year corporate career with Colgate Palmolive and the development of entrepreneurial Pilates and personal development businesses.
Check out Felicia’s Workshops below:
Pilates Stretch on the Mat Description
Based on mat exercises developed by Joseph Pilates and Felicia’s extensive dance background, this fun mat-based class will focus on flexibility and stabilizing the core, improving posture, and strengthening the total body!
BENEFITS OF PILATES
- What cWhat can Pilates do? A lot!
- Help to develop every aspect of physical fitness; strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, agility, and endurance
- Heighten body awareness
- Enhance body control
- Teach correct muscle activation
- Improve posture and alignment
- Improve balance and proprioception
- Promote relaxation and release of tension
- Increase energy