Highlights Day 2
The 5th annual BaliSpirit Festival is in full swing here in Ubud, with thousands of attendees worldwide converging on Ubud for “one magical Festival” (ABC Radio Australia’s Rebecca Boteler). Once again we’ve attracted over 100 top presenters who are cocreating an abundance of warmth, healing energy and creativity at the Festival. And ALL daytime tickets were sold out on Day 2!
If you didn’t make it to the Festival this year, you can still tune into the BaliSpirit Festival Dailies; your eyes and ears, capturing the top highlights of each day’s activities.
Top Blog Posts
- BaliSpirit Festival takes place across two breath-taking venues just outside of Ubud: Purnati and Arma, “but the real venue for the Bali Spirit Festival is invisible”. Jeremiah Abrams explains why.
- Ever heard of Oxygen Therapy and the energy pyramid before? This is just one of many healing therapies offered here at BaliSpirit Festival. Read about Becky’s mermaid-like experiences.
- Discover the interconnection of Chinese Medicine and Yoga delivered by a well-known practitioner Ronan Tang through the eyes of Dimitra Pappa.
- Bali equals art, and anyone can engage in it. Go ahead and get absorbed by the BaliSpirit Festival’s public art project.
- What is the connection between yoga and poetry, and how to draw out you inner creative child? Read Reezy Salgueiro’s report.
- Mandala Dance is a practice of multi – level energy alignment, a moving meditation which connects inner and outer bodies through Tantric breath, presence and awareness. Find out about Maya Mandala’s workshop.
- “The trick to finding our life’s mission is following our bliss”. More about Eoin Finn’s Yoga for Happiness and Bliss workshop.
- On Day 2, the BaliSpirit Festival panel of Yoga and wellness experts gathered together for the press conference to discuss the physical, mental and emotional benefits of Yoga and other holistic practices. Read or Download the press release.
Video Day 2
- Written by : Till