Highlights Day 3
The 5th annual BaliSpirit Festival is rapidly gaining momentum, with over 100 classes behind our belts and about 70 more to come. And a new dimension being added to the festival on Day 3: music. Stay up-to-date with everything that’s happening here in Ubud at the BaliSpirit Festival Dailies. Here is the best of Day 3:
Top Blog Posts
- Carlos Pomeda, a scholar from Spain with over 35 years of experience talked about an alternative approach to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and then made the audience to put the theory into practice.
- Therapeutic flying accompanied by Thai massage: Bex Tyrer gives an insight into the joys of Acroyoga.
- Binding in squatting, taking a twisted chair, moving into a bird of paradise, then coming to the peak poses… A Hips and Twist extravaganza at BaliSpirit Festival.
- Jeremiah Abrams is taking a bird’s eye view on the festival’s cacaphony of beats and commanding voices, yoga and motion in the Four Directions.
- Alexis Lea Arvidson took on an Intuitive healing session with Bob Supernant to discover the remedies for health and longevity.
- The “key fixer” Mr. Q introduces Alexis to the magic of Indonesian tarot card reading.
- Rukmini Vijayakumar stole many hearts from the audience at last night’s concert with her hypnotic classical Indian dance. Richard Horstman was no exception.
- The headliners of the Friday night concert, Delhi 2 Dublin, sent everyone jumping, shaking and going crazy under the vibes of their Indian, Celtic and Electronica fusion.
- During the Day 3 press conference, the panel discussed personal awakening as a path to more effective community action and social change.
The first music press conference also took place yesterday. Robert Weber, a BaliSpirit Festival co-founder, said: “We’re currently in the fifth year of this event, and this festival is an offering from the heart. We’re not simply looking to entertain but also wanted to invite artists who would inspire.”
See Day 3 of the BaliSpirit Festival it with your own eyes!
Video Day 3
Written by : Till